COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Shamrock Overhead Door, Inc., supports the steps taken by public health officials to combat COVID-19.
Our professional Technicians are on the front lines every day ensuring proper installations and operations of these essential access systems. The management here at Shamrock Overhead Door Inc., encourages our technicians to follow these basic guidelines to keep all of us safe while providing a much needed service for the general public. Our Technicians & Sales Team are to abide by the following:
- Wipe surfaces that may have been contaminated (via coughs, sneezes, or touches) with disinfectant wipes prior to beginning work.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance from potentially infected individuals.
- Consistently wearing gloves and / or masks when working in areas that may be frequented by infected individuals.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and hot water after completing work.
- Contact the local health service department, notify immediate supervisor, and avoid contact with others if they know they have come into contact with the virus.
For additional information and guidelines, consult the CDC website. All individuals are expected to take actions to reduce risk of transmitting the COVID-19 virus, and we thank our Technicians for their services in these trying times as they ensure proper maintenance and operation within the Door & Access Systems Trade.